20g Grana Padano,
1 Strip Bacon,
1 Pinch Parsley Powder,
1 Tsp Butter
- 2 Egg,
- 1 Tbsp Milk,
- 1 Tbsp Minced Onion,
- 1 Tbsp Minced Yellow/Orange Paprika,
- 1 Tbsp Diced White Mushroom,
- 1 Pinch Salt,
- 1 Pinch Pepper
In a backing tin, sprinkle grana padano in 10cm diameter, and cook in 180℃ oven for 15 minutes.
2. Let the cooked cheese tuile rest for second and place in muffin tin.
3. Cook the bacon crisp and dice them.
4. Combine egg, milk, minced onion, minced paprika, minced white mushroom, salt and pepper
5. Butter the frying pan and make scrambled egg.
6. Stuff scrambled egg, bacon chip, in a cheese cup and sprinkle parsley powder and serve