5 Tbsp Kimchi
1/2 Tbsp Sugar
1/2 Tbsp Red Pepper Powder
1 Tbsp Tomato Sauce
1 Tbsp Red Pepper Paste
2 Ready-To-Eat Rice
1. Oil the pan and cook fried egg.
2. Oil the pan once again and stir fry Kimchi with sugar and little bit of sesame oil.
3. Add red pepper powder, tomato sauce, red pepper paste.
4. Add ready-to-eat rice and stir fry.
5. Spread out kimchi fried rice evenly and add enough cooking oil to make it crispy.
6. When it starts to brown, use a plate to turn it over.
7. Place finished kimchi rice on the place and put fried egg and seaweed paper on top.