- cooking spray
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 4 potatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (.7 ounce) package Italian dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a 13×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread chicken pieces, broccoli, and potatoes into the prepared baking dish, respectively.
- Drizzle melted butter over ingredients in the dish and season with the Italian dressing mix.
- Bake in preheated oven until the chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender, 45 to 60 minutes.