- 4 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 3 ounces shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/8 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup black beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons hot salsa
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Lightly grease two 12 cup muffin pans.
- Cut each tortilla into 6 smaller round pieces. Insert the pieces into the muffin tin cups. Arrange the white Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, Cheddar cheese, tomato, red bell pepper, green onions, black beans, hot salsa and chili powder in the cups as desired.
- Bake in the preheated oven 5 minutes, or until the cheeses are lightly browned and bubbly.