- Banana Base: 3 Banana, 55g Melted Butter, 210g All-Purpose Flour, 100g Sugar,2 Egg,
- 1 Tsp Vanila Extract
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- Cinnamon Powder
- Condensed Milk
- Mascarpone Cream: 250g Heavy Cream, 60g Sugar, 250g Mascarpone Chees
- Chocolate Belt: 100g Water Bathed Dark Chocolate
- In a bowl, mash sliced banana and mix with melted butter.
- Combine flour, sugar, egg, vanilla extract, baking soda, and cinnamon powder.
- Butter the cake tin and pour the mixture. Bake in 180℃ oven for 50 minutes.
- Whip the heavy cream and add 1/2 of sugar at a time. Add beaten mascarpone cheese.
- Cut chilled banana cake base with cookie cutter.
- Layer cake base – condensed milk – mascarpone cream 3 times and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Brush off chocolate to side and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Take off chocolate roll firm and garnish with caramelized banana and herb.